Hours & Fees
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Available by Phone
(9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Sliding Scale Available
In-Network Provider For
Morgan Health Centers
1901 North Lakes Place
Meridian, Idaho 83646
Morgan Primary Health Care
10548 W Business Park Lane
Boise, ID 83709
HR, Billing Specialist
My Approach to Helping
Services I Provide
Services also known as modes or types of mental health care sessions can be given in a variety of formats, including:
- Individual Therapy & Counseling: This therapy involves only the patient and the therapist. Sometimes called psychotherapy or talk therapy is a process through which a client works one-on-one with a trained mental health clinician in a safe, caring and confidential environment.
- Marital/Couples Counseling: This type of therapy helps a couple that is struggling with aspects of their relationship. This type of therapy can also be used o help spouses and partners understand why their loved one has a mental disorder, what changes in communication and behaviors can help, and what they can do to cope.
- Relationship Counseling: Focuses on improving the relationship between individuals by helping them resolve interpersonal issues. The relationship may fall under the marital, couple or family groups or may be in-laws, friends, co-workers or other acquaintances.
- Group Counseling: Two or more patients may participate in therapy at the same time. Patients are able to share experiences and learn that others feel the same way and have had the same experiences.
- Telehealth: Also known as teletherapy, generally, refers to individual psychotherapy or talk therapy delivered through technology like video conferencing.
- Counseling for Offenders: Individual therapy and counseling to help clients discover and change the though processes that lead to maladaptive behavior. Emphasizes personal accountability to help one understand the choices that lead to their crimes, and teaches alternative behaviors and thought processes.
Ages I Work With
Each stage of life creates different challenges to good mental health. Eating right, staying physically active, getting enough sleep, and having health relationship will help support good mental health & wellness throughout life.
An accurate diagnosis and an age-appropriate treatment program is crucial when one is suffering from mental health issues such as depression, anxiety or other mental health disorder. I offer services for:
Client Concerns I Treat
Mental health crises range from the worries we all experience as part of everyday life to traumatic mental health crisis or serious long-term conditions. A mental health crisis is a difficult life situation where a person’s coping strategies do not work. People in crisis feel helpless and distressed, they feel like they are loosing control over their life.
I am trained to help people experiencing a crisis and can teach skills and strategies to more effectively manage crisis situations. Some of my client concerns and mental health crisis & disorder specialties include:
- Addictions & Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Dual Diagnosis
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Emotional Regulation
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Internet Addiction
- Life Purpose, Meaning & Inner-Guidance
- Men’s Issues
- Midlife Crisis
- Mood Disorders
- Mood Swings
- Mood Disturbance
- Panic & Panic Attacks
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sex Addiction
- Substance Use
- Values Clarification
Types of Therapy
Psychotherapy, also referred to as talk therapy, psycho-social therapy, counseling, or, simply, therapy, is the primary method for treating mental health problems by talking with a mental health provider. The goal is the help an individual better understand their mental health and teach strategies and tools that manage unhealthy thoughts and behaviors.
While there are many approaches to psychotherapy, there is no single approach that works for everyone. A therapist may use a blended approach, sampling techniques from several different types of psychotherapy. The kind of psychotherapy a person receives depends on his or her own unique needs.
- Acceptance & Commitment (ACT)
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy
- Client-Centered Therapy
- Client-Directed Outcome-Informed Therapy (CDOI)
- Dialect Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Mindfulness-Based Interventions
- Person-Centered Therapy (Rogerian Therapy)
- Positive Psychology
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Strength-Based Therapy
Group therapy is a form of psychotherapy that aims to help people manage mental health conditions or cope with negative experiences and behaviors. One of the goals of group therapy is to bring people who share similar experiences together.
Meeting other people recovering from or working through similar issues helps people realize that they are not alone. Group members and therapists can help each other by sharing information and offering advice. Group members can support, reassure, and help each other improve throughout the treatment. Below are the groups I lead:
- Young Adults 18-25 years of age
Industries & Communites Served
- Entertainment Industry
- First Responder/Medical Professionals
- Military/Law Enforcement
- Professional Sports
- Self-Employed and Freelance Professionals
Morgan Health Centers and its Affiliates are outpatient centers and NOT an emergency care facilities. In case of an emergency please contact a primary care physician or the local emergency room, police or 911.
Morgan Health Centers recognizes the needs of patients with disabilities, as defined by the American Disabilities Act. We continue to make every effort to comply with state and federal accessibility regulations and accommodate patients with disabilities.
- Accessible Parking
- Gender Neutral Bathroom
- Service Animals Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- Wheelchair Accessible Restroom